Tupperware life= the life of many college students! As much as I love taking the time to cook my meals and be able to eat them right away, living a busy college lifestyle it just doesn’t always work out that way! This is where I feel like a lot of people make excuses of not being able to eat healthy throughout the day because they don’t have time and opt for a fast food option! Well, I’m here to tell you….you have the time if you make it a priority!
It took me less than 30 minutes to put this lunch together before class one morning! Yes, I got up early before class and took the time to make this because I knew I wouldn’t have time between my classes to come back home and eat!
This lunch is packed with protein and veggies to keep you energized for the afternoon! Salad’s are a great lunch because they are “light” and don’t leave me feeling sluggish when I have a busy afternoon!
Here’s the ingredients and steps to one of my favorite salads:
- Arugula/Spinach Blend
- Grilled Chicken (Mine was already cooked from the night before)
- Yellow Squash
- Green Beans
- Feta Cheese
Dressing: Lightly coat greens with Apple Cider Vinegar and sprinkle on some Pink Himalayan Sea Salt (SO good & SO healthy!!!)
- In a bowl, lightly coat greens with ACV & Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
- In a pan, sauté zucchini, yellow squash, asparagus, green beans, & carrots.
- Sauté until lightly browned.
- Add chopped grilled chicken & veggies to the bowl (Let veggies cool if going to be putting it in a tupperware)
- Sprinkle with feta cheese!
That’s all! So simple, quick & healthy! Recipes like this make eating healthy so easy and that’s what I love!
Hope you all enjoy this delicious salad!