I’n starting to get really good at throwing a bunch of things in a big bowl and calling it lunch and/or dinner! Somehow they seem to always turn out amazing – this one especially!
By no means am I vegan or vegetarian but I’ve been loving finding different protein sources other than meat – these Morning Star Spicy Black Bean Veggie burgers are SO GOOD! It was my first time buying them & I definitely will be again!
Now for the ingredients to this big bowl:
- 1 Morning Star Spicy Black Bean Burger
- 1/2 Cup Savory Herb Riced Cauliflower (I use the microwaveable bag)
- 1/2 Zuchinni
- 1/2 Cup Brocolli
- 1/2 Cup Cauliflower
- 1/2 Cup of Green Beans
- 1/4 Cup Edemame
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- On a baking sheet place Zuchinni, Brocolli, Cauliflower, Green Beans and Edemame – flavor with seasoning of choice (My favorites are black pepper & pink himalayan sea salt)
- Roast veggies for 20-25 minutes
- When 15 minutes is left on the timer- place Black Bean Burger on baking sheet in with the veggies
- When veggies are cooking microwave the riced cauliflower
- Pick a big ole bowl and load it up with all the ingredients!
- Top with black bean burger & some sauerkraut for extra probiotics!
- Also could top with avocado for some healthy fats!
And there you have a delicious bowl full of protein. & veggies – my favorite 😍
As you can see I like to stick to simple/easy recipes especially being a busy college student – you could easily double or triple this recipe and use leftovers for meal prep!
Hope you all enjoy!