The new Trader Joe’s item that has taken over Instagram…..Cauliflower Gnocchi! But after trying it, I have to agree that the hype is real! I am obsessed and had to buy multiple bags my second time because I knew I would be craving it.
There are so many different ways you can make it including pesto sauce, pasta sauce, etc. but I honestly think a little olive oil and some seasoning goes a long way. This recipe gives the gnocchi a crisp outside and leaves the middle gooey and delicious.
I highly recommend getting your hands on this gnocchi and give this recipe a try! I’ve had it for multiple days straight because it is THAT good.
It’s a pretty simple recipe to follow although the gnocchi can get pretty sticky so make sure to use enough olive oil to keep it from ruining your pan.
Serving Size: 2
- One bag Cauliflower Gnocchi
- 2 Sun-Dried Tomato Chicken Sausage (Trader Joe’s)
- 1-2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Water
- 1 Bag Steams Eye Broccoli & Cauliflower
- 5 Sliced Roma Tomatos
- Garlic Powder
- Onion Powder
- Parsley Flakes
- Place frozen gnocchi in a medium sized pan over medium heat. Add 1 tbsp olive oil and a flash of water. Cover and let cook for 6-8 minutes.
- Break up any clumps of gnocchi as it is VERY sticky sometimes. Continue to sauté gnocchi until golden brown on each side.
- In another small pan over medium heat add the chicken sausage and grill for 3-4 minutes on each side until crisp. Also add chopped Roma tomato to get a crisp outside.
- If you haven’t already, cook the vegetable bag in the microwave for 5-6 minutes. (I’m all about convenience and this is quickest)
- You may need to add more olive oil to the pan if gnocchi is sticking to the pan.
- Reduce gnocchi pan to low and add chicken sausage & vegetables. Sprinkle with garlic powder, onion powder & parsley flakes.
- Serve in desired dish!