Who else orders sweet potato fries over regular fries at restaurants always? I sure do! There are so many different ways to use sweet potatoes when cooking, but these homemade sweet potato wedges are so simple yet SO good. All it takes is a little seasoning and roasting and you have the perfect wedges to snack on, serve with dinner or dip in your favorite sauce!
These are a great addition to a meal prep if you are one who loves to have pre-cooked food ready for the week! These definitely didn’t last long in my house because they were quite addicting! I was snacking on them as soon as they came out of the oven.
This recipe can be doubled or even tripled if you’re looking for them to last more than a day or two!
- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. oregano
- 1/2 tsp. parsley flakes
- salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F and line a baking sheets with foil sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Rinse sweet potatoes, pat dry. Cut sweet potatoes into wedge shapes about 1inch thickness.
- Put in large bowl and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and toss with garlic powder, onion powder and oregano. Make sure to coat evenly.
- Spread sweet potatoes into a single layer on baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Using a spatula, flip the sweet potatoes…spread back out evenly. Bake an additional 15 minutes until golden brown.
- Sprinkle with sea salt and parsley and enjoy!