This cooler fall weather has me craving alllll the pumpkin flavored foods. The way my house smelt while making this bread was SO good and already has me wanting to make another batch. This bread was such a hit in my house that I know i’ll have to make another batch soon….because this one won’t be lasting long!
If you’re still trying to hop on that pumpkin train I highly recommend trying this recipe because the pumpkin is not too over powering but has just about the perfect amount! Might I add there is no added sugars in this!
You can’t beat this healthy combo of rolled oats, pure pumpkin, cinnamon and walnuts for topping. Defiantly time to stock up on pumpkin in my house!
This can be made any day of the week for an easy breakfast, snack or a little after dinner treat! Served with ghee butter warm or cold is delicious!
There’s nothing like ringing in fall with some healthy pumpkin bread 🍂
You could also top with pecans or chocolate chips, but these walnuts were definitely the perfect little crunch!
Happy Fall Y’all! More pumpkin recipes to come!
Serving: 8 slices
- 3/4 Cup Old-Fashioned Rolled Oats
- 1 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/2 cup crushed walnuts or pecans
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 2 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 350F and spray with nonstick pan.
- In a food processor, pulse oats until almost flour. Place in a large bowl and add wheat flour, baking soda, salt, spices and nuts.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together pumpkin puree, maple syrup, melted coconut oil and two eggs. Pour into dry ingredients. Stir until just combined.
- Pour into prepared pan and sprinkle with nuts. Bake for 50-55 minutes.
- Let cool and serve!