These Banana Coconut Blondies are paleo, grain-free, gluten-free and refined sugar free! I am a girl with a sweet tooth so I absolutely love to make desserts that are full of real ingredients and not added sugars. I had a slice fresh out of the oven and oh my goooooodness, delicious!
- 2 Ripe Bananas mashed
- 3/4 Cup Coconut Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1/3 Cup Coconut Flour
- 1/4 Cup Oat Flour (or grounded up regular oats)
- 1/3 Cup Melted Coconut Oil
- 1/2 Tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Cup Dark Chocolate Chips (Optional but who doesn’t love chocolate)
- 1 Tbsp Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 Tbsp Melted Coconut Oil
- Preheat oven to 375F. In a medium mixing bowl, mix bananas, coconut sugar and eggs with a mixer on medium speed until well combined.
- Add coconut flour, oat flour, coconut oil, vanilla extract, baking powder and salt to the mixing bowl and mix on low.
- Fold in Dark Chocolate Chips.
- Spread mixture in a 8×8 baking dish and bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes.
- Place baking dish on a cooling rack and let blondies stand for 5-10 minutes before cutting.
- Melt chocolate chips in a glass bowl in microwave or stovetop. Drizzle some melted chocolate on top of blondies and enjoy!