Been on a baking kick lately and what’s better than healthier brownies?! These brownies are made from Almond Flour and are free of added sugars! These are super easy to whip up. When your burger loving Dad said these brownies are good, that’s when you know they actually are!
But really, take these to any social event or gathering or save the whole pan for yourself when that sweet tooth rolls around! For me that’s everyday, maybe even more than once! Oops!
Let me know if you give these brownies a try and make sure to tag me on instagram at @healthyeatswithallie!
- 1/2 Cup 100% Real Peanut Butter (I used Crazy Richards)
- 1/2 Cup Blanched Almond Flour (I used Bob’s Red Mills)
- 1/3 Cup Cocao Powder
- 1/4 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1/4 Cup Unsweetened Applesauce
- 2 Tablespoons Coconut Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/3 Cup Dark Chocolate Chips (I used a generic brand)
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Line an 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper.
- To a medium bowl add almond flour, cocoa powder, coconut sugar, baking soda and salt. Whisk together and set aside.
- In a small bowl add peanut butter, almond milk, applesauce, honey and vanilla extract. Whisk together.
- Add wet ingredients to the dry. Using a spatula mix everything together and stir in dark chocolate chips.
- Pour the peanut butter brownie batter to prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve! Tip: with ice cream!