Something about a chilly day with butternut squash and veggies roasting in the oven just screams fall to me 🍂
This easy vegetable dish can be made for a week of veggies or to have as a side to dinner! With holidays coming up this also makes the perfect dinner side to any occasion!
Perfectly roasted, lightly seasoned & broiled slightly to make the most delicious, healthy vegtable dish!
This can be done in less than 45 minutes and takes very minimal ingredients!
Give these delicious roasted vegetable dish a try!
- One package of cubes butternut squash
- One package of broccoli
- One package of cauliflower
- Olive Oil
- Parsley flakes
- Salt & peppers
- Preheat oven to 425. Spread vegetables evenly on tray sprayed with non stick spray.
- Lightly coat vegetables with olive & season with parsley, salt and pepper.
- Bake vegetables for 30-35 minutes.
- Broil on high for 2-3 minutes to give the vegetables a nice crisp outside.
- Remove from oven and serve.
You can also store in airtight containers in the fridge for a few days- perfect for a meal prep idea!
Nothing like having roasted vegetables on hand for breakfast, lunch and/or dinner!