If you’re on Instagram, theres no way you haven’t already seen all the hype for cauliflower gnocchi. I swear it is everywhere on there but after trying it, I understand why. I am obsessed with this stuff just like the rest of the Instagram world.
I also see all these fancy ways and dressing to make it with but honestly my simple recipe of sautéing it in olive oil with a little seasoning is all I need! Playing around with different protein sources and vegetables to add to the dish to spice it up helps change up ways to eat the Cauliflower Gnocchi!
This simple recipe has the gnocchi crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside. I honestly don’t know if i’ve ever had actual gnocchi but after trying this Cauliflower Gnocchi I don’t even know if I need too because this is a lighter version of it and tastes amazing!
The one downfall about this gnocchi is that it can sometimes clump together and is very sticky when cooking! The key to keeping the gnocchi from clumping is to make sure you are using enough olive oil.
You also have the option to grill the shrimp but I chose to leave it cold as it was already pre-cooked shrimp! I decided to just add seasonings!
- 1 bag cauliflower gnocchi
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- avocado oil spray or any nonstick spray
- 1 cup kale
- 1 cup cooked broccoli
- 12 pre-cooked shrimp
- parsley, basil, onion & garlic powder for seasoning
- In a medium sized pan on medium heat add 1 tbsp olive oil. Once hot, add gnocchi to the pan. Sauté for 4-5 minutes or until the gnocchi has a crispy coating. Flip gnocchi and add another tbsp of olive oil if needed. Cook until side has the same crisp coating. You can always cook it longer if you prefer to have it not as soft on the inside!
- In another medium pan on medium heat add avocado oil spray. Add kale and sauté until lightly browned and softer kale pieces.
- In a bowl add the sautéed kale, cooked gnocchi, brocolli and top with shrimp.
- Season with parsley, basil, onion and garlic powder!