When you’re craving a big bowl of pasta but also want some nutrients? This bowl is for you!
Banza pasta has become my favorite protein pasta as it is made from chickpeas and is loaded with protein and fiber in every box!
This cheddar mac n cheese made the easiest lunch to whip up! I also added brocolli for veggies and tilapia for extra protein!
This is such an easy weeknight dinner or could even be used as a weekly meal prep!
- 1 box banza mac n cheese
- 1-3 tilapia filets (depending how many you are eating or serving)
- 1 1/2 cups broccoli (microwaveable bag used)
- Preheat oven to 375F. Season tilapia with lemon pepper and olive oil.
- Once heated, cook tilapia for 10-12 minutes or until cooked through.
- Cook mac n cheese as directed.
- Heat broccoli and add to cooked mac n cheese.
- Serve with side of tilapia!