The Holiday season is officially here and if you’re anything like me, desserts are your weakness! As much as I do indulge on the “real” cookies, sweets, pie and much more, I also love to have healthy alternatives.
This simple edible cookie dough dish could be eaten plain on its own (I found myself having spoonfuls while making it) but you could also serve it as a dip at a holiday party with your favorite graham crackers, veggies or anything else you love to dip it in!
Whipped this up in less than 15 minutes, doesn’t require any baking because lets be real, who actually gets to cooking cookies with cookie dough before they eat half of it?! Luckily this cookie dough contains no eggs so its meant to be ate “raw”.
Simple, delicious and CURES the sweet tooth cravings. Give this snickerdoodle cookie dough recipe a try, I promise it won’t disappoint!
- 1 (15oz) can chickpeas, drained & rinsed
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 cup Snickerdoodle PEScience protein
- 2 tbsp all natural Peanut Butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- sprinkle of cinnamon
- Drain and rinse chickpeas.
- Place all ingredients into a high-speed food processor and blend on high for 1-2 minutes. Stop frequently to scrape off the sides to make sure all chickpeas get “mashed up”.
- Eat plain or serve with your favorite crackers, fruit or cookies!