Talk about breakfast bowl for brain health? This is it right here!
Loaded with allll the healthy fats to fuel you through your morning and get your work done!
Some mornings I just loooove a savory breakfast bowl like this. I also can’t complain that I get some veggies in early in the day!
So many delicious goods added to this bowl you are bound to love it!
The little green patties you see are Brocolli & Cauliflower vegetable patties from Trader Joe’s and ever since i’ve tried them i’ve been obsessed!
They remind me of little hashbrown patties but are loaded with vegetables!
The smoked salmon is also purchased from Trader Joe’s!
- 2 cage free eggs
- 1/2 avocado
- 2 trader joe’s broccoli & cauliflower patties
- 2 oz smoked salmon
- handful of spinach
- Load your bowl up with a handful of spinach.
- In a medium pan over medium heat, spray avocado oil spray and fry eggs until cooked.
- Remove eggs and fry vegetable patties (2-4 minutes on each side) Be careful not to flip too early or they will be mushy!
- Add smoked salmon, avocado.
- Eat up!
Full of so many nutritious foods!