Okay, this stuff is ADDICTING! So delicious, creamy, chocolatey, and also sneaks in a little protein from using @PEScience Snickerdoodle protein powder! The protein is optional, but it adds a great taste!
Since we’re in the midst of December, theres nothing like cozying up on the couch with a cup of hot cocao and a Christmas movie on TV. If you ask me, theres nothing better!
You will want to make this hot chocolate recipe over and over again after trying it the first time!
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/5 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tbsp PEScience snickerdoodle protein powder
- Optional toppings: whipped cream and more cinnamon
- In a small saucepan over medium/low heat add all the ingredients.
- Blend using a milk brother (or spoon). If using a spoon it may take longer to mix up and make sure you don’t get any clumps.
- Let heat for 3-4 minutes or until has reached desired hotness.
- Serve in your favorite mug topped with whipped cream and cinnamon!