If you follow my instagram account, you already know that cauliflower gnocchi is my absolute favorite trader joes product. Okay, thats hard to say because I love so many of their products but seriously, this stuff is SO good.
In this recipe I added some Morning Star veggie “chicken strips” as a protein source and of course some vegetables for extra greens!
My favorite way to cook the gnocchi is SO easy and all you have to do is grill up the chicken strips! Seriously majority of my meals can be cooked up in 30 minutes or less because not everyone has forever to spend in the kitchen!
- 1/2 bag cauliflower gnocchi
- 1/2 cup mornings star chicken strips
- 1 cup brocolli
- 1 cup cauliflower
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- In a medium pan add 1 tbsp olive oil and add gnocchi. Sauté until brown about 4-5 minutes. Flip gnocchi and do the same to the other side.
- In the same pan add more olive oil if needed and add the chicken strips.
- Sautee for 3-4 minutes until cooked through.
- Boil broccoli and cauliflower in a medium saucepan until soft.
- Place everything in a bowl and season with salt and pepper! I also topped mine with trader joes green dragon hot sauce!