- 1 can chickpeas (drained and rinsed)
- 1/2 cup creamy natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup oats
- 2/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine all the ingredients except chocolate chips to a food processor and puree until smooth. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into an 8×8 baking sheet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Sprinkle extra chocolate chips on top and bake for 25 minutes.
- Let cool & serve!