- 2 cups almond flour
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 3 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp creamy peanut butter
- Chocolate topping: 3/4 cup chocolate chips melted mixed w/ 2 tbsp coconut oil
- In a medium bowl add the flours, coconut sugar, coconut oil and peanut butter. Mix well. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- In a 9×9 baking pan add the dough layer and press down into dish. Freeze for 30 minutes.
- Make chocolate topping layer and spread evenly on top of frozen bars. Freeze for another 35-40 minutes until chocolate is hardened.
These can be kept best in the freezer but are also very good if you let them soften a bit and then eating!