Serving size: 1
- Ahi Tuna (bought frozen from Walmart)
- 1/2 cup Basmati Rice (used pre package uncle bens)
- 1 cup asparagus
- 1 cup mushrooms
- Liquid Aminos
- Salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, garlic salt
- Season ahi tuna with salt, pepper and a dash of cayenne pepper.
- On a medium pan over medium to high heat spray coconut oil spray and sear tuna on each side for 2-3 minutes, leaving the middle raw. (You can cook all the way through if you want)
- In a microwave safe bowl, cook rice according to package.
- In a small pan, sauté asparagus and mushrooms seasoned with pepper and garlic salt.
- Top cooked rice with tuna, mushrooms and asparagus.
- Season with liquid aminos.