- 1 bag trader joes cauliflower gnocchi
- 1 cup asparagus
- 1 cup mushrooms
- Ahi Tuna (sams club frozen bag from walmart)
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- nonstick coconut oil spray
- garlic powder
- cayenne powder
- salt and pepper
- In a medium pan on medium-high heat add 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Add the cauliflower gnocchi and cover and let sit for 4-5 minutes. Flip once golden brown and sauté for another 4-5 minutes until outside is crispy. Season with salt, pepper and garlic powder. Add the asparagus and mushrooms to the same pan and sauté for another 5-7 minutes. Once asparagus is cooked through remove veggies and gnocchi.
- Season both sides of the tuna with a dash of cayenne pepper and salt. Spray pan with nonstick coconut oil spray and sauté tuna on each side for 2-3 minutes. (Or longer if you don’t prefer yours raw)
- Plate and serve!