- 1 bag trader joes cauliflower gnocchi
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 trader joes chili lime chicken burger
- 2-3 tbsp nutritional yeast
- coconut oil spray
- On a medium pan over medium-high heat, spray heavily with coconut oil spray. Add the gnocchi and sauté for 4-5 minutes on each side. You may need to add more spray if it starts to get too sticky.
- Gnocchi should be crispy on the outside and softer on the inside. Add the nutritional yeast on top of the gnocchi and lightly toss around to evenly coat.
- Cook the zucchini in a separate pan. Medium heat for 5 minutes each side.
- Cook chili lime chicken burger according to packing.
- Add zucchini to gnocchi pan and season with salt and pepper.
- Add to bowl and top with chicken burger!