- 1/2 cup oatmeal
- 3 tbsp (46 grams) egg whites
- 1 scoop Bowmar Nutrition Protein Salted Caramel
- Almond Milk or Water
- 9 tbsp cooked egg whites (cooked like an omelet)
- Bowmar Nutrition Nut butter (favorites are lemon cookie or chocolate hazelnut)
- Pink himalayan sea salt
- Sugar Free Syrup
- In a bowl add oatmeal and directed water or almond milk amount. Cook for 1:50 in microwave.
- Stir in the liquid egg whites. Mix fast and then add another dash of water. Microwave for 50ish seconds. (Make sure to watch because it makes the oatmeal fluffy and can overflow)
- Once fully cooked add in the scoop of protein powder (may need to add more liquid depending how thick you want the oats.
- Add whatever toppings you enjoy!
When adding my toppings:
- After preparing the oatmeal, I then make an egg white omelette on the stove and add to the top of my oatmeal along with nut butter, cinnamon, sea salt and sugar free syrup!
It may sound like a silly combo but it is my favorite!!!